The Phoenix Garden opened to the public in 1984, and is the last of the Covent Garden community gardens. 

 

Situated on a former WW2 bombsite, the garden has very thin rubble-filled soil and benefits from the urban heat island effect due to its Central London location. This enables half-hardy plants such as the Giant Viper’s Bugloss (native to La Palma) to thrive.

64833943_197904177784359_706954256273239

ENVIRONMENT

Enabling wildlife to flourish

COMMUNITY

Bringing people together

69518381_2329242137316848_49941689129208
IMG-1733.JPG

EVENTS

Private hire space for the special moments in life